Monday, April 20, 2009

Something shocked me

I remember when I was a child I want with a school trip to a place called (Al-Aqaba). The teachers wanted to show us the only port in my country. It was a desert with old building. There was one main street on it beside the port. Also, a few people lived there and they depend on fishing. After many years I went to visit it, since I heard from people that it was changed. When I arrived to it I really shocked, I cannot believe how much it changed. The streets were wide, lighted, and full of trees in both sides. I cannot imagine how the beach looked different with light, boats, and people. Moreover, the buildings were tall, pretty, and populated. Al-Aqaba considered a tourist place now. If you want to visit Al-Aqaba don’t worry, you will find a lot of hotels to sleep and to see it.

1 comment: