Friday, April 10, 2009

My Legacy

To all people whom I love, to my children, I will write some things I learned from this life. I hope you read these things to know who I am. Know that these days are only a bridge to the judgment day, so life can not tolerate a heavy sleep. You must be active in your life.What I thought from life become part of my characteristic. I learned yesterday is that a check has been withdrawn, and tomorrow is a deferred check, and the present is the only one available, therefore we have to treat wisely with it. I was succeeding in my life because the dictionary of my life does not contain the words “if” or “but”. Know that happiness is not achieved in the absence of problems in our life, but they achieved in overcoming these problems. Smile, yes it doesn’t cost you anything, but its mean a lot and maybe it will let many bleak hearts happy. Be strong, and know it is better to live one day a lion than live a hundred year a sheep. Also, be strong enough to deal with any problem that may hurt you. I left this legacy to you and do not be sad if you remember me, you must say we have a good time with each other.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the people you love and your children will be able to read this.

    ReplyDelete