Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Carbondale’s storm

Carbondale’s storm was a horrible thing that I had never seen before. I was in the University when the storm began and I heard the warring about the storm. So, I went to the school of my kids quickly, and I picked them up. I cannot imagine what happened outside the house, since I cannot look out to see what is going on. I felt afraid and worried about my kids. They stayed in the kitchen and cried all the time. When the storm became quiet, I looked out to see a horrible sight. The glass was broken, the trees fell down, and roofs were damaged. That damage made me amazed, and I felt so sad, but I thank my God that there were no human losses. The people worked so hard to repair the roofs of the buildings and the electrical poles, but I do not think that they can repair the beautiful and old trees. I hope they can repair the beautiful nature, but I think it will take a long time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment