Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Strange Thing

I have travelled to many countries in the world. I tried many different foods in these countries. What I can say about my self that I cannot try any food if I did not like the shape of it. I remember that I try some food not stranger but I did not like it at all. Shrimp, many people eat it, but I cannot. One day when I was with my husband in the restaurant, he liked to eat shrimp. Then he asked me to eat it, he told me that it is delicious like fish, and after many attempts I ate it. It was not bad, but I felt that I ate a strange thing. For me it was a stranger thing I ate it, and it was unpleasant. I do not think I will try it again, but I buy it to my family since they like it very much.

1 comment:

  1. Shrimp? I've never met anyone that didn't like Shrimp! Maybe you are better off. It's expensive.

    ReplyDelete